Wednesday 21 August 2013

Doctor Who: Revenge of the Cybermen - Chapter One: Days of the Missing

Earth 2014, New York and a new mirror shop is open. Its only been open for a few days and it’s already famous. Hundreds of mirrors have been sold. It’s a great day for them and a sad day for New York because since the mirror shop opened hundreds are missing. The police say that it’s a coincidence but I don’t think so. My name is Jake and I’m 16 and I’m part of Unit. I’m their youngest soldier and one of their smartest. I have been training as a spy since I was 13 and I am almost done my training.

My newest mission is to visit all the missing people’s families and find out if anything happened before they went missing. They all said no but they all had a mirror, one of the new mirrors. I have one in my house. I am looking at it and I don’t see anything, all I see is myself.

(Doctor Who theme plays.)

Tardis whooshing, Tardis lands. Doctor and Donna step out.
Donna: Where have you landed us now, space man ?
Doctor: For your information this is 2014.
Donna: One year off target.
Doctor: Well does one year matter that much?
Donna: (sighs) Well what are we going to do then, go to Luna Park?
Doctor: Sure, if you want.
Donna stares at the doctor.
Donna: Really ?
Doctor: Yeah, sure, let’s go!
Donna: Who said I wanted to, and where are we anyway ?
Doctor: Well, I just thought…
Donna: You just want to go, don’t you?
Doctor: Well, they do have aeroplane roller coasters that fly!
Donna: You’re a space man, that would be boring for you.
Doctor: Well…
Donna: Well tell me where we are then.
Doctor: Hmm, looks like New York.
Donna: Oh, so you just want to go to New York to go on a rollercoaster ?
Doctor: (standing on the other side of road ) Donna, come see this!
Donna walks over.
Doctor: Look, ten missing posters on one pole!
Donna: Well that’s no surprise, they are all the same person.
Doctor: Oh.
Donna: Can’t you read ?
Doctor: I can and look over there, more missing posters and they are different.
 Donna: Well.
Donna looks around, Donna gasps. Donna: Doctor there are missing posters everywhere!!!
Doctor: (shouting at man) Don’t you dare put missing posters on my Tardis!!! I’ll have you know that is as old as you are.
Man: (sadly) Then why is is not in a museum ?
Donna: Doctor, never mind the Tardis, look!
Doctor: (sees all the missing posters, doctor gasps) Well!
Man: Can’t you read ? It’s in the newspapers, every newspaper.
Doctor: What!!!
Man: I see you don’t come from here then.
Doctor: Oh no I come from far far away.
Man: Sight seeing then ?
Doctor: Oh yeah.
Man: What’s your name anyway ?
Doctor: I’m John Smith and that’s Donna.
Man: Hi, I’m Ted. Are you from UNIT ? 
Doctor: Oh umm…
Donna looks at the doctor…
Umm yes we are.
Ted: (muttering) I don’t like UNIT.
Doctor: So Donna, found anything ?
Donna: What do you think ?
Doctor: Oh yeah.
Ted: Well, goodbye Smith, bye Donna.
Donna: Bye.
Doctor: One last thing, anything big going on ?
Ted:  Do you have amnesia?
Doctor: No, no - I mean besides the missing people.
Ted: Well, a new mirror shop has opened and its only been opened for a few days and it’s now famous. It’s called Cyber Mirrors. Take one right and head straight down and you will get there.
Doctor: Thanks, and bye!
Donna waves.





END OF CHAPTER ONE


No comments:

Post a Comment