Wednesday 21 August 2013

Chapter 2: Do Not Enter



Doctor: Ok Donna, let’s go.

Donna: Fine.

Doctor starts running and Donna follows.

Doctor: Ah, Cyber Mirrors, now let’s go.

The Doctor walks in and Donna follows.

Donna: Well this looks normal.

Doctor: I am going to the counter and stay here, Donna.

Donna: I’m not nine, you know!
Doctor: Then don’t wander off too far.

Donna: I will find my own way around thank you very much!

The doctor walks to the counter. A curly haired girl stands at the counter. She says hi.

Doctor: Hi, I was wondering why you only sell mirrors here ?

Girl: (nervously) Why not?

Doctor: Why do you sound so nervous? Girl: It’s my first day here.

She tries to smile.
Doctor: I think there is something else bothering you.

Girl: Oh no, no, I am just nervous because it’s my first day.

Doctor: (points at door that says STAFF ONLY DO NOT ENTER FINES APPLY)

Girl: Oh that’s the storage room.

The Doctor thinks she is relieved to switch subjects.

Doctor: Can I go in ?
Girl: Can’t you read?

She fake laughs and tries to smile. The Doctor starts walking towards the door.

The girl hurries after the Doctor.

Girl: Sorry sir but you can’t go in there. The Doctor holds up psychic paper.

Doctor: UNIT agent.

Girl: I am very very sorry sir but there is no way you can go in!
Doctor: Really ?

Girl: The door is locked.

Doctor: Not for much longer.

He winks and gets out his sonic screwdriver.
Girl: What’s that ?

Doctor: Sonic screwdriver.

Girl: Well, what ever that is
it won’t open that door and you’ re not the only one who wanted to go in. Another UNIT agent called Jake said he needed to get in.

Doctor: Well, nothing is going to stop me! DONNA!
Donna: No need to shout, yes?
Doctor: Come on, time to go.

He winks again.
Donna walks over. The Doctor and Donna go into the storage room.The Doctor and Donna gasp.

Donna: What is that?!
Doctor: It’s impossible!

Donna: What is it?!

Doctor: How can it be here ?

Donna: WHAT IS THAT THING THAT YOU ARE STARING AT!
Doctor: Oh yeah, right, it’s a cyberman, very very dangerous.

Girl: You are going to get me fired!

Doctor: What ever it’s doing here you need to get rid of it now!!

Girl: My boss says it is harmless.

Doctor: HARMLESS ? THAT THING COULD DESTORY THE EARTH!

Donna: Doctor, it’s moving!

End of Chapter Two

No comments:

Post a Comment